IT Services Company Investment Opportunity in Thiruvananthapuram, India
- Business is an IT Services company with a development branch in Trivandrum and a Middle East division in Sharjah.
- We specialize in IT Services, IT Consulting, and product development.
- With an employee count of 40 people, we have completed close to around 160+ projects and have 8-10 ongoing projects.
- Have 60+ clients with a presence in the Middle East, Europe, US, Africa, and India serving in the areas of Healthcare, eCommerce, Hospitality, Fintech, Travel, Smart Homes.
- Our team of young and experienced professionals has helped multiple clients to build their idea to realtime applications and helped to make their product and company a successful one. Of them, one client based out of London, UK for which we build a mobile-based application for research scholars went on to raise $5 million (£2.7) in the seed investment round and then got acquired by an American education technology company based in California, US. Another client based out of US, for which we developed the complete platform for managing the Adoption Shelter went on to raise $10 million in Series B from a VC firm last year. Both these companies have succeeded in their product and raised money from investors to go to the next level in their journey.
- We are now developing our own products and are working on 2 different applications that will be launched on both Web and mobile platforms. We are seeking funds for developing, marketing, manufacturing and launching the products.
- Directors have 10+ years of industry experience.
- Business Relationships: Member of NASSCOM, Kerala Startup Mission, Gtech.
- Awards: Vodafone Appstar Winner, Listed under NASSCOM 10,000 Startups, KMA award finalist (on two occasions)
- Business owned assets include computers, furniture, and office equipment.
Services: Mobile Applications, Cloud Applications, E-Commerce Solutions, IoT & Embedded System Services, Robotic Process Automation, ERP-Mobile Integration, AR / VR Applications, Real Time Communication Apps, Oracle HCM Cloud Implementation, API Integration Services.
- App1: Flow water meter aids in calculating water readings preventing water wastage in real-time along with individual consumption, user-friendly visualized data and billing status.
- App2: Built-in smart IoT technologies comprising sensors, controllers and watering kits bringing an efficient system of irrigation that helps to implement drip irrigation in landscaping and precision farming.
- App3: A hyper-local platform connecting service professionals and handyman to customers with tasks they don’t have time or skills to perform on their own.