Profitable Winery Investment Opportunity in Colombo, Sri Lanka
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.6 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.6 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Industries||Wineries + 1 more|
|Local Time||12:57 PM Asia / Colombo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- A business manufacturing and selling herbal tea and wine, based in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- We manufacture herbal tea which helps relieve menstrual pain and discomfort and 2 types of wine - king coconut wine and Ceylon black tea wine.
- Owner has converted a part of his house into a production unit.
- Business has a capacity of producing 500 boxes of herbal tea and 2,000 bottles of wine per day.
- The wine takes 4 to 5 months to complete fermentation.
- We will be setting up a new manufacturing unit in the near future and shifting out of the current home facility. New manufacturing unit will be company owned.
- The products are sold to 35 retail stores in Sri Lanka.
- We are now looking to begin exporting the products to Dubai, USA and England.
- Owner has a post-graduate degree in nanotechnology, 3 years of experience as a research assistant and 2 years experience as a production and quality manager in a Japanese manufacturing company.
- Physical assets include house, equipment and inventory.
We manufacture herbal tea which helps relieve menstrual pain and discomfort, 2 types of wine - king coconut wine and Ceylon black tea wine.
The production unit is in the owner's house.
1 week, 6 days agoFounder, Food And Beverages Suppliers, Darjeeling, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Civil Construction, Colombo, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSoftware Engineer, Logistics, Wohlen, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business