Rented Commercial Property for Sale in Bangalore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 340 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 160 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Industries||Serviced Apartments + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:28 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company manages and rents out residential and co-working spaces.
- It has 300+ beds in Bangalore and was operating at 99%+ occupancy for ~5 years pre-Covid.
- The properties are acquired on either lease or revenue sharing basis from the landlords.
- Company earns its revenue through rental arbitrage and is cash flow positive even in Covid and lockdown times.
- The tenants (our customers) pay us rent and we manage the facility end to end.
- We are rated 5/5 on customer satisfaction, which is the best in India.
- Have strong customer and landlord relationships.
- We utilize all channels of advertising like online, offline, and affiliate marketing.
- Have occasionally had 100% organic social media campaigns which required no expenditure on social media ads.
- Sales have reduced as the main clientele of white-collar migrants have temporarily moved out of Bangalore.
- We are a Proptech company that was selected in both Microsoft Bizspark and Facebook Start.
We manage homes for young professionals - have overall 300+ beds across 10 locations in Bangalore, and manage a 100+ seat co-working space in CBD, Bangalore.
Furniture worth INR 22.5 lakh (after 50% depreciation), and cash deposits worth INR 71 lakh.
The office has been vacated and all employees are working remotely.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Real Estate, Gurgaon, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysChairman And Managing Director, Real Estate Construction, Hyderabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Exporters Of Garments, Kolkata, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business