↩ Go Back
Need help?

Shisha Cafe Investment Opportunity in Budapest, Hungary

Seeking investment: Fully operational hookah bar and shisha lounge with a seating capacity of 40.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Reported Sales USD 158 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 167 thousand
EBITDA Margin 31 %
Industries Bars + 1 more
Locations  Budapest
Local Time 10:16 PM Europe / Budapest
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 11 thousand for 25.0% stake (Native Currency: HUF 4,000,000)
Reason: The owner with a 25% shareholding is interested in pursuing alternative business ventures.
Includes physical assets worth USD 36 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview
- It is currently a fully operational business with a substantial customer base.
- It offers an exceptional atmosphere, creating the perfect ambience for guests.
- The business serves over 20 customers per day on average.
- The average order value (AOV) per table is HUF 10,000.
- The seating capacity of the establishment accommodates up to 40 guests.
Products & Services Overview
Hookah Bar & Shisha Lounge: Providing the best in town, along with alcohol service.
- Customer base: Primarily locals hailing from the city.
Assets Overview
- Assets include furniture, fixtures, music systems, bar equipment, and interior design.
- Comprehensive inventory of furniture and fixtures.
- High-quality music system for enhanced customer experience.
- Well-equipped bar with top-notch equipment.
- Attractive and appealing interior design.
Facilities Overview
- Business Highlights: 120 square meters, encompassing both guest area and storage.
- Rental rate: Monthly rent set at HUF 660,000/m. .
Capitalization Overview
1. The business has three owners, with one of them expressing the desire to sell.
2. There is no outstanding debt or loans associated with the company.
3. Ownership is divided into 25% for one owner and 75% for the other two, with the owner holding 25% being the one interested in selling.
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
1 Investor contacted this Business this month. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more