Snack Manufacturing Business Investment Opportunity in Malacca, Malaysia
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Restaurants + 2 more|
|Local Time||8:45 PM Asia / Kuala Lumpur|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company will be offering a variety of healthy snacks and Malaysian-inspired healthy meals to our customers through different channels under our own brand name.
- The business has invested heavily in developing the products, recipes, packaging, and design. We have not recorded any revenue for the company yet. This investment will be utilized to fund working capital that will enable us to enter the market.
- Expected profit margin on the business is 30 percent.
- Currently, we will be entering the market with 6 different snacks and 10 different meals. Each meal will have 3 dishes and will pre-dominantly include at least one non-vegetarian dish. Snacks are predominantly vegetarian.
- The snacks and meals will be offered to our customers in two forms: heat & eat frozen food option and ready to eat regular food.
- These snacks and meals will be first cooked, packaged, and frozen at our facility. Post having the final frozen product, we will be selling them to supermarkets, hospitals, and airports through distributors. Frozen food options will also be sold through our own website.
- The same facility also has a seating capacity of 10 people and will be used to cook the same meals and snacks to serve our customers who either visit us directly or order through online portals.
- Our business will also generate affiliations with fitness instructors across Malaysia who will recommend our products to their clients. The compensation structure of such affiliations is 10%.
- The price of frozen food and ready-to-eat food options is almost equivalent. The average price of each meal will be between MYR 16 to 25 and weigh about 660 grams. Snack packets weigh about 120 grams and are priced between MYR 7 to 15.
- Our fully equipped commercial kitchen has the capacity to cook 300 packets of snacks and meals per day. We will open more kitchens across Malaysia for business expansion in the future.
- The business will commence operations within a month after capital infusion by the potential investor.
- Other details about the business and its operations are still under discussion.
Our business will be offering the following under our own proprietary brand:
- Healthy snacks and complete malaysian-inspired meals: served at our restaurant and through online deliveries.
- Healthy snacks and complete malaysian-inspired meals available in the form of frozen food options: heat and eat dishes.
Physical assets include:
- Three-door freezer.
- Six-door chiller & freezer.
- 3 air conditioners.
- Furniture and interior fittings.
- Kitchen equipment such as: pots and pans, bowl sinks, four-tier rack, commercial oven, 3 induction cookers etc.
- Our business will run operations from a rented facility spread across 1,500 sq. ft.
- The facility is split between a commercial kitchen with a size of 1,000 sq. ft. alongside a seating area and food counters with a cumulative size of 500 sq. ft.
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Distribution, Seremban, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, Transportation, Cyberjaya, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Marine Transportation Services, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business