Stationery Store Seeking Loan in Ghaziabad, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 130 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 90 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||10:10 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Successful running business for 52 years.
- We have 2 well-known shops in Ghaziabad.
- Having customer trust since last 50 years.
- We receive a total of around 40-45 customers daily in our retail shops.
- Our sales have dropped due to a drop in clientele.
- Majority of the sales is through stationary sales.
- The promoter has over 10 years of experience in this industry.
We deal in books, stationery, gifts, toys, school bags, lunch boxes, water bottles etc in both wholesale and retail.
Tangible assets- furniture, shop stock worth INR 10 lakhs, lights, laptop, and printer.
- Own shop and godown are located in the north of the city on 1,200 sq ft.
- The second shop is located in the north of the city on 600 sq ft with a monthly rent of INR 15,000.
- Business is funded through personal funds.
- The company is a sole proprietorship.
- The company has a business loan of INR 2 lakhs.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Visakhapatnam, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Advisor, New Delhi, Financial Consultant connected with the Business