Tour Operator Investment Opportunity in Nairobi, Kenya
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 400 - 500 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 600 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||12:41 PM Africa / Nairobi|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- 3-year-old company with a growth rate of 50% per year as of this year.
- Unique and unexploited niche speaking to about 80% of the economy-controlling population.
- High-profit margins retaining 15-20% from each booking.
- Our turnover for this year already estimates to be USD 700,000 with very limited marketing channels.
- We are retaining 95% of our clients most having booked with us more than 5 times in 3 years period.
- Fully compliant with all licenses in place.
- Hand-picked luxury accommodation.
- Curated travel itineraries.
- Private chauffeurs.
- Business and first-class travel.
- Exclusive tours with unique experiences.
Furniture amounting to about KES 300,000.
Rented 427 sq ft office in a suburb located southwest of Nairobi. We pay a quarterly rent of USD 1,850.
- Directors own capital amounting to about USD 35,000.
- Overdraft from a bank of USD 7,000.
- Capital from family and friends.
- Sales from the company.
Earlier than 15 daysStrategy Head, Insurance, Nairobi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business