Application Software Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 40 - 50 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 70 thousand|
|Local Time||11:43 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business providing a SaaS platform to help businesses automate their manual processes.
- Cater to 15 clients. Some of the top customers are Levi's, PVR Cinemas, Amara Raja Group (makers of Amaron Batteries).
- Selected as one of India's most promising Low Code startups by CIO Review magazine. To be published soon.
- Promoters with long experience in enterprise software space having been Vice Presidents at SAP.
- Proprietary Low Code and Robotic Process Automation platform.
- Product + Services bundle on a single subscription pricing. Unique in low code and RPA space.
- SaaS delivery model with predictable subscription revenue.
- 100% growth in paying customers in the last 7 months.
- Attractive customer base paying subscription fees assuring predictable revenue stream.
- Current LTV of the customer base is estimated at more than USD 0.6 million.
- The business currently operates at breakeven as the product is still growing and investment is more than the sales.
1. SaaS platform for process automation and associated customisation services.
2. Selected out of the box products built on Smart Platform.
- Physical assets include cash at bank, fixed deposits, advances paid, and laptops.
- Owner of low code and robotic process automation platform.
- Fast growing customer base with current cumulative LTV of USD 0.6 MM.
Leased office space at Cunningham Road in Bangalore.
Earlier than 15 daysProject Head, Infrastructure, Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Information Technology, Ahmedabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysIndividual Advisor, Visakhapatnam, Financial Consultant connected with the Business