Edutech Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 2.2 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 36 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||8:03 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are an online education platform catering to Karnataka Board and CBSE.
- Have over 5,000+ users for our platform in the first year of operations.
- We have our own teachers who take the classes.
- The business is managed by 3 people who have different equity stakes in the business.
- The business has not taken any loans yet.
- Revenue generation is done by charging the students a subscription for our services.
- Startup in 1st year of operation. 5000+ happy users. Promoters combined experience 70 yrs. great potential for growth.
- Over 3 million students potential. With affordable pricing model estimating 40% net profit margin and estimated to reach INR 100 cr revenue by 2027.
Catering to 5th to 12th students for Karnataka state board and CBSE. Planning to expand to other states shortly and introducing many micro courses, live classes, test preparation etc.
The business owns a few systems. The intangible assets include the business software.
2 floor leased building with 2,400 sq. ft. area.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Chemicals And Manufacturing, Chennai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business