Nursing Home for Sale in Kajang, Malaysia
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 80 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 140 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||8 %|
|Local Time||3:07 PM Asia / Kuala Lumpur|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Postnatal care center that provides a comfortable environment for new mothers.
- Care center is located in a gated community with large living spaces and exotic surroundings.
- Center can accommodate up to 9 moms at the same time and there are 17+ upcoming new mothers who are scheduled to be moving into the center.
- Duration of stay ranges from 8 days to 50 days based on the mother's needs. Have multiple packages that fulfill every requirement.
- Have 3 full-time nurses, 1 maid, and 1 manager, and the business also hires additional nurses and caretakers on a contract basis when required.
- Professional nurses and regular doctor checkups are scheduled to provide the best quality of services to clients.
- Well run business with increasing intake, but the owner is unable to oversee.
- Confinement services, post-partum classes, nutritious meals for post-partum ladies, lactation services, baby massage, traditional Chinese medicine foods.
- Postnatal confinement center business and registered entity.
- Kitchen facilities and equipment.
- Ready-renovation within the confinement center.
Rented space with 3 lots/units (1,442 sq ft x 3 units = 4,326 sqft total carpet area) for MYR 5,400 per month. The center has:
- 3 rooms each unit.
- 1 converted into a nursery.
- 1 converted into a lactation room.
- Capacity: 8-9 moms at the same time.
- Large living spaces.
- Exotic surroundings.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Infrastructure Construction And Solar Power Production, Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Restaurant, Sydney, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysGeneral Manager, Healthcare, Petaling Jaya, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business