↩ Go Back
Need help?

Profitable Nutrition Food Company Investment Opportunity in Athens, Greece

Nutrition food business that has its presence in 1k+ pharmacies overall in Greece and Cyprus.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Reported Sales USD 640 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 640 thousand
EBITDA Margin 40 %
Industries Nutrition Food
Locations  Athens
Local Time 4:04 AM Europe / Athens
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 270 thousand for 25.0% stake (Native Currency: EUR 250,000)
Reason: 2 of the owners in the business are selling their stakes so that they can use the funds on their oth... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 210 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Presentation
Leaflet 1
Leaflet
Vit D
Bones
Brain Formula
Immune Support
Business Overview
- We are the exclusive distributor of Nickelodeon vitamins in Greece/ Cyprus.
- 1,000+ pharmacies, online pharmacies, nutritional supplements stores, chains, and e-shops.
- Promos through Nickelodeon's events, movies, musicals, themed parks, website, and much more.
- Our website receives 85k visitors per month.
- Overheads such as rent, payroll, call center, IT services, website design, and administration are zero. These services are offered by Nickelodeon Greece.
- We plan to reach 8,00+ pharmacies in 3 years.
- 90% of our revenue is from Greece and the rest 10% from Cyprus.
- There are no employees in the business, we use Nickelodeon employees.
- 80% of our revenue is through pharmacies and the rest 20% through e-shops.
- We have signed a distribution and sales agreement with a famous Pharmaceutical and they are offering warehouse services, distribution to 11,000+ pharmacies in Greece and 540 pharmacies in Cyprus, invoicing, money collection, warehousing, and 15 people in the sales force.
Products & Services Overview
- Multivitamin fizzy drink.
- Immune support drink.
- Brain formula drink.
Assets Overview
Stock worth AED 200k.
Exclusive distribution agreement for Greece and Cyprus with options for some more countries.
E-shop.
Facilities Overview
The office of the company is inside the Nickelodeon company building in Athens and no rent is paid for the same.
Capitalization Overview
Nickelodeon Greece has done all the funding for this product from, product displays, TV spot production, website development, EOF registration fees, and more. The investment for the first year was approximately EUR 350,000.
- There are 5 shareholders in the business with Nickelodeon Greece having 75% shares.
- There are no loans or liabilities of any kind.
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
5 Investors already contacted this Business. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more