Real Estate Rental Company Investment Opportunity in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Public Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 60 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 60 million|
|EBITDA Margin||8 %|
|Industries||Real Estate Rental + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:58 PM Asia / Dubai|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- We are incorporated in the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) as a closed-ended investment company and is an exempt fund, a real estate investment trust, and a property fund pursuant to the laws and rules of the Dubai Financial Services Authority.
- We invest in warehouses, logistics, and commercial real estate.
- Primary focus is in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates where opportunities match our investment criteria.
Our Investment Principals are:
- Focus on industrial and logistics real estate, which have high barriers to entry and require specialist management capabilities.
- Value-add to portfolio through efficient diversification and risk management.
- Taking advantage of market and credit cycles to generate outperformance.
- Add value for tenants through regional experience, sector knowledge, and specialized facilities.
- Capturing opportunistic income and capital appreciation opportunities through sale and leaseback, distressed acquisitions, and build-to-suit.
- Exploiting increasing demand for industrial and logistics assets driven by the tech and e-commerce industry.
- Taking advantage of the global corporate trend towards asset-light business models.
- Focus on high-occupancy assets, stable tenants, and long leases.
- Security, strength, and stability are the watchwords of an investment portfolio built for reliable income generation.
- Minimum subscription is USD $200,000 per investor.
Available only to professional clients (as defined by the Dubai Financial Services Authority)
- We have 5 employees in our company. We also have tie-ups with 3rd party services providers such as a fund administrator, auditor, evaluator, legal firms, and Nasdaq shares depository.
- Our main source of revenue is rental income from the real estate properties.
We invest in niche asset class and its criteria is to focus the fund into core assets such as: warehousing, logistics, cloud kitchens, dark stores and data centers.
Physical assets includes warehouses, logistics centers, data centers, cloud kitchens and dark stores.
Our facility includes land area: 1,904,952 sq ft and built up area: 726,566 ft.
2 weeks agoCEO, Curitiba, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Law Firm - Investments, Bangalore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Ahmedabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business