Resort Investment Opportunity in Wangdue Phodrang, Bhutan
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||7:00 AM Bhutan|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- A business in Bhutan planning to start a ropeway resort since tourism is the 2nd highest revenue generator of the country.
- We have the land, design and project plan ready but the construction has to start.
- Resort will have a 5.2 km ropeway, log cabins, restaurant, cafe, swimming pool and an international golf course.
- We already have a ropeway constructed by the Swiss Government to transport materials in the early 80s which was working until 7 years ago. We will remove the old ropeway and construct a passenger ropeway for eco-tourism.
- Have 2 properties at each end of the ropeway.
- We will initially construct a 24 room resort at the lower station of the ropeway and then develop the top station of the ropeway at the later stage.
- We will start the construction process soon after receiving the investment.
We are planning to develop a ropeway eco-tourism resort with log cabins, restaurant, cafe, swimming pool and an international golf course.
Land, old ropeway & houses, vehicles and machines.
Earlier than 15 daysChief Development Officer, Resort, Singapore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business