Zoo for Sale in Johor Bahru, Malaysia
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 190 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 200 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Pet Care + 1 more|
|Local Time||1:14 PM Asia / Singapore|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- One of the famous tourist attractions in Johor, Malaysia.
- Facility has a farm, a showroom for merchandise, and a restaurant.
- The bulk of the profits come from the entrance fee from visitors followed by merchandise sales.
- There can be up to 30 buses visiting a day or 1,000+ customers visiting on a weekend day.
- After Covid, the business is booming again.
- Business is liability-free and has a single person as the owner.
- Business is listed by a management member who is in Singapore.
We conduct a tour of the farm and give an explanation of the life of an ostrich. We have a showroom for all the products related to ostrich such as feathers to make duster, meat to cook, skin to make leather, tendons to cook soup, egg shells as ornaments, oil to make facial products, cream and body lotions.
- Incubators, structures, livestock, shelters, inventory of merchandise, restaurant set-up.
- Business accounts, customer base, processes and operation know-how.
Facility is built on a sandy piece of land, the showroom is a single-storey rustic feel wooden house. Ostrich farm is open-air facility with shelters connecting various parts of the land. This is a 2 acre land on rent.
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Consultant, Kuala Lumpur, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Development Director, Ticketing Services, Singapore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, IT, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business