Choongman Chicken (Choongman Thailand Company Ltd) - Restaurant Franchise Opportunity
6.7 / 10 · Established in 2009, 238 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Bangkok
|Format||Investment including Brand Fee||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Franchise Store||USD 146 - 234 thousand||USD 9 thousand||1,000 - 1,200 Sq Ft||6||USD 35 thousand||20%||4% royalty|
|Format Name||Franchise Store|
|Investment||USD 146 - 234 thousand|
|Brand Fee||USD 9 thousand|
|Space||1,000 - 1,200 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 35 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||4% royalty|
About Choongman Chicken (Choongman Thailand Company Ltd)
Choongman (Thailand) Company Limited operates a Korean-style fried chicken restaurant under the brand Choongman Chicken from South Korea. The company has effectively become the operator of Choongman Chicken in Thailand and a master franchise licensee with territorial rights and the ability to expand and sub-franchise in neighboring countries such as Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, and Myanmar.
Choongman Chicken sells Korean-style fried chicken renowned for its ultra-crispy and one-of-a-kind signature menus such as Snow onion and Tikku Chicken series.
Choongman Chicken registered a patent for its Tikku Chicken, marking the first time in the world that fried and grilled chicken received a patent.
Choongman Chicken continued to expand rapidly and successfully established its 100 franchise stores in 2016 and was able to include up to 238 branches worldwide, consisting of 164 branches in South Korea, 40 branches in the USA, 22 branches in Thailand, 5 branches in Vietnam and 7 branches in Canada.
- Famous Signature Dishes: Signature menus with unique flavors and appearances widely recognized by customers.
- Secret Recipe: The ingredients used to marinate the chicken are developed solely by the brand including the mix of flour and sauce, designed for a crispy texture and aromatic taste.
- Made-To-Order: Operated under the concept of serving the best possible food with made-to-order dishes, ensuring dishes are served fresh and at their best quality.
Products and Services
Choongman Chicken restaurants offer dine-in, takeaway services with a selection of Korean-style fried chicken, garlic soy, garlic spicy, red-hot pepper, and curry chicken.
The signature menu is Snow Onion chicken.
The restaurant offers a variety of food menus apart from chicken dishes, including side dishes which are rice bowls, cheese series, Korean traditional soup, Salad, Burger, french fried, tteokbokki.
Preferred LocationsMalaysia, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar.
How to get Choongman Chicken (Choongman Thailand Company Ltd) Franchise?
Step1: Franchise consultation. Get information and advice about franchises.
Step 2: Decide to buy a franchise (Pay a franchise fee THB 300,000)
Step 3: Choose the right area to do the franchise.
Step 4: Order equipment that must be imported from Korea (100% full payment). It takes more than 2 months to deliver from the payment date.
Step 5: Start construction, according to the 3D plan created by the franchisor (the franchisee is responsible for the construction).
Step 6: Pay the cost of staff training THB 200,000 within 30 days before the store opens.
Step 7: Grand opening.
For more information, connect with us on SMERGERS and we will guide you through the process.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
- Paying the franchise fee and paying royalties to the franchisor to help run the larger business.
- Finding, leasing and building out a location for the franchise.
- Hiring and training employees.
- Running the business according to the standard expected of the franchisor.
- Local marketing.
- The franchisee is also expected to have a food license and would prefer professionals in the restaurant industry.
Support you can expect from the company
- We will provide the franchisee with the consultancy for the overall setup.
- We will offer continuous remote support and in-person support to franchise partners from other countries.
- Recommendations of vendors to purchase from, often with deals in place for the entire company.
- National marketing and advertising for the entire brand.
- Research and development of new products and services and managing products and services for the brand as a whole.
- Evaluation of franchisees on a regular basis.
- Advice on running the business whenever a franchisee requires it.
- 200+ Page Views
- 60+ Investor Views
Fine Dine Restaurant franchise in Myanmar·
Fine Dine Restaurant franchise in Laos·
Restaurant franchise in Laos·
Casual Restaurant franchise in Laos·
Casual Restaurant franchise in Malaysia·
Fine Dine Restaurant franchise in Cambodia·
Restaurant franchise in Myanmar·
Casual Restaurant franchise in Cambodia·
Restaurant franchise in Malaysia·
Casual Restaurant franchise in Myanmar·
Fine Dine Restaurant franchise in Malaysia·
Restaurant franchise in Cambodia
When was Choongman Chicken established?Choongman Chicken was established in 2009 in Bangkok and is reported to have 238 Franchisees currently
What is the investment required to take up Choongman Chicken Franchisee?Investment required ranges from THB 5 million - 8 million depending on the format offered.
What is the space requirement for taking up Choongman Chicken Franchisee?Space required ranges from 1000 - 1200 sq ft depending on the format.
What Franchisee formats does Choongman Chicken offer?Choongman Chicken offers 1 format, i.e Franchise Store.
How to get Choongman Chicken Franchisee?Step1: Franchise consultation. Get information and advice about franchises. Step 2: Decide to buy a franchise (Pay a franchise fee THB 300,000) Step 3: Choose the right area to do the franchise. Step 4: Order equipment that must be imported from Korea (100% full payment). It takes more than 2 months to deliver from the payment date. Step 5: Start construction, according to the 3D plan created by the franchisor (the franchisee is responsible for the construction). Step 6: Pay the cost of staff training THB 200,000 within 30 days before the store opens. Step 7: Grand opening. For more information, connect with us on SMERGERS and we will guide you through the process.