Coffee Estate Investment Opportunity in Muang Champassak, Laos
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.2 million|
|EBITDA Margin||18 %|
|Industries||Coffee Estates + 1 more|
|Local Time||10:17 AM Asia / Vientiane|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- A subsidiary of a coffee company that processes, grades and exports coffee beans.
- Have 300 farmers who grow green coffee beans for our organization.
- The plantation is done by the farmers in their own land.
- Coffee cultivation is outsourced to farmers on a contractual basis.
- Processing and packaging of the coffee beans are done in-house.
- McKinnon milling equipment is used for processing the coffee beans.
- We produce about 260-300 metric tones of coffee per month.
- Work only 8 hours/ day and are currently running with 50% of capacity.
- All the coffee beans produced are supplied to our parent company.
- We are a subsidiary of a reputed company (coffee roaster, wholesaler, and distributor) and have a long term contract with them.
- We intend to start the plantation of macadamia nuts and also set up a new irrigated coffee agroforestry. plantation.
- Coffee plantation, processing, and packaging.
- Cardamom, macadamia.
Assets include land, machinery, and inventory. Machinery mainly includes the McKinnon milling equipment.
The coffee mill is owned and has a space of 1,875 square meters. It is located 20 Kilometers away from our farmers' coffee farms.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Investment, Hong Kong, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business