FinTech Company Investment Opportunity in Eastvale, United States
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||S Corporation|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||7:45 PM America / Tijuana|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company has developed a fintech and neo banking platform for customers.
- Our in-house developed application and website are already live and have active users.
- App is available on Play Store and App Store.
- Have over 3,300 app downloads and 1,000 active users.
- We are offering free services at the moment.
- Have plans to introduce subscription plans for different services like $5.99, $14.99 and $27.99.
- Planning to relaunch the application with better branding and AI technology.
- We are gathering data to improve our services.
- Company has a single owner who owns most of the shares and is debt free.
- Our team consists of a CTO and team with an equity interest, a marketing director with a team, a business consultant and a mortgage broker.
- We hire employees and consultants on a contract basis.
Fintech app that provides credit management, bank account management (B to C) and PWA (progressive web app) B to B versions.
- Office furniture, computers, copiers - Estimated value is $5,000-$7,000.
- Intangible assets are valued at USD 7.5 million which includes the mobile app, website, technology and database.
- Operating from the founder's physical location and have a lease in a commercial center (1,100 sq ft)
- Development team and marketing team are all remote.
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Concept Development, Pittsburgh, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector - Global Partnerships, Education, Real Estate, Financial Consulting, Business Solutions, Jacksonville, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Mobile Application And Software, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business