Food Ingredients Business Investment Opportunity in Welimada, Sri Lanka
|5 - 10
|Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader
|USD 35 thousand
|Run Rate Sales
|USD 27 thousand
|Coffee and Tea + 1 more
|8:19 AM Asia / Colombo
- Our company cultivates rosemary and then manufactures & supplies a broad range of rosemary-based products to our customers under our own brand name.
- Currently, we have about 6 rosemary-based products packaged and selling under our brand name. Rosemary-based tea and meat curry powder contribute to about 70 percent of the company's total revenue.
- Each product comes under 3 to 4 different size variations. We sell our products directly to about 200 independent supermarkets and grocery store owners across Sri Lanka. This is the only source of revenue for our company.
- We receive about 15 to 10 purchase orders every month of varied sizes are utilising about 70 percent of the total production capacity.
- We cultivate about 6,000 kilograms of rosemary every month. All the plantations are then brought back to our production unit where they are manufactured, processed, and packaged into the final products. We do not sell rosemary plantations anywhere else. We have part-time employees who look over the growth of the plantations.
- The revenue has decreased this year due to the operational difficulties caused by the pandemic. The pandemic did not allow us to effectively plant our rosemary plantations and carry out production.
Our rosemary-based products include:
- Rosemary extract and dry powder.
- Hair oil.
- Tea and meat curry powder.
Physical assets include:
- Manufacturing equipment and machinery for producing rosemary-based products.
- Inventory of finished products and raw materials.
- Plantations that are growing in the field.
- The business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 8,000 sq. ft. The facility is used as an office space, warehouse, and production unit.
- The rosemary plantations are grown on agricultural land which is the owner's personal property. The land is not a part of the company's physical assets and does not contribute to its value. The size of the land is 8 acres.
Earlier than 15 daysDraftsman, Glass, Kuwait City, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Private Equity, Miami, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Men's Apparel, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business