Grain Farms Company Investment Opportunity in Ohrid, North Macedonia
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 50 - 60 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 14 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||4:05 PM America / Nipigon|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Fully operational business located on 140 hectares of land by Ohrid lake.
- The land is on a 10-year lease.
- Business cultivates crops like wheat and hazelnut.
- Averaged 400 tons of wheat in the past 2 years during harvest.
- The business exports and has been selling its products to a local mill for the past two seasons as well.
- We have experienced a drop in sales due to fluctuation in the commodity prices.
- Investor will get a 49% stake in the company that owns and operates this agricultural business.
- The management member is currently based in the United States.
The farm grows and sells wheat and hazelnut.
Physical assets include farming equipment worth EUR 20,000, and 2 multi-purpose buildings (30m x 50m each) worth almost EUR 230,000.
140 hectares of land and 3 buildings located on land.
The 140-hectare land is on a long-term lease of 10 years. Two buildings are owned by the business.