Tour Operator Seeking Loan in Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 150 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 120 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Industries||Tour Operators + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:36 PM Asia / Dhaka|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Tour operator and travel agency in Bangladesh.
- The business organizes almost 150 tours in the peak season between October to March.
- Our active team of 12 employees consists of 4 tour guides, 4 analysts for booking tickets, and 4 digital marketers.
- Our monthly revenue has dropped in the last few months due to the seasonal nature of our business.
- We are seeking a loan to establish a 40-room hotel on Saint Martin Island and to purchase a 100-seater vessel.
- The hotel and ship will help us attain more stability in our revenue and we will not be dependent on income from the tours.
- The construction has not yet started and we own the land on Saint Martin Island.
- Business advertises primarily through their Facebook page which has 21,000+ followers.
- Apart from seasonal tours we earn revenue through the sale and booking of international tour packages, flight and rail tickets.
- This is a debt-free sole proprietorship.
- Domestic, international, and corporate tour packages.
- River cruises.
- Hotel booking.
- Vehicle hire.
- Air, bus, and ship ticket bookings.
- We help our customers with visa processing, and hiring external guides as well.
The physical assets include basic office furniture and computer systems.
Personal property worth BDT 1 crore can be kept as collateral for this loan.
Rented office in Dhaka that can accommodate our complete team of 12 employees.