Hospital Investment Opportunity in Pune, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||2:54 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- We are a private limited company starting a super specialty hospital in Kalyan West Mumbai.
- We have identified the location & acquired the land.
- Hospital plans are sanctioned. The total potential built-up of the area or hospital is 2,50,000 sq ft and we are planning to construct it in 2 phases.
- Complete project cost of phase 1 for 200 beds is INR 90 crore. The first phase will include a cath lab, CT, MRI, surgical medical, radiation oncology, 5 state-of-the-art operation theatre, surgical ICU, ICU, and CCU. (Upcoming tertiary care/multispecialty hospital project).
- Promoters have 15 years of experience in healthcare & currently own 100 beds multispecialty hospital & 17 plus diagnostic centers.
- The business is not operational as of now.
- The business is registered in Pune but the hospital will be located in Mumbai.
Upcoming tertiary care /multispecialty hospital project with 200 beds.
The business has procured land worth INR 30 crore. The total project will be spread over 95,000 sq ft of land and the equipment value will be INR 25 crore.
We have owned land for the project. The project will be spread over 95,000 sq ft.
The land is acquired with the owner's funds.
Looking for equity investment or business loan. 2 directors with 70% & 30% stake. The company has no debts.
Earlier than 15 daysHead Of Customer Relationship, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysVice President, Investments, Sangli, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Healthcare Services, Indore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business