Market Research Company Investment Opportunity in Mumbai, India
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 - 2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.8 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Industries||Consulting + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:41 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business has people go and get data from retail stores and this information is then processed and insights are given to clients.
- India’s first 100% customized store tracking company.
- Footprint in 35 towns and cities in India.
- Real time data capture and online reporting of issues that are close-looped.
- Sole engagement objective is to significantly improve execution within mandated TAT.
- Illustrative client list includes, Reckitt Benckiser, CavinKare, Unicharm, ITC, Abbott, J&J, Red Bull, Britannia, UB, USL etc.
- Most of these clients have been with the company for 3-4 years.
- The business has added a new service line and expanded its operations. This the the reason for a high growth of the company.
Our products and services include customized retail audit, visibility tracking, availability tracking, market and competition intelligence, and price tracking.
Physical assets include computers, databases, software, furniture, and fixtures.
Intangible assets include goodwill.
Company owns proprietary software which includes Android App and Cloud hosted server to fast and paperless data collection from the field.
The company retains 2 offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Earlier than 15 daysMD & CEO, Risk Management, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Data Research, Kingston, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysM&A Investment Officer, Investment, Gurgaon, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business