Need help?

How can I deduct Advance Tax/TDS for payment towards SMERGERS' services?

Advance Taxes / TDS might be applicable to your business, depending on its location. Once the complete payment has been made towards SMERGERS, depending on your country and applicable tax rules you will need to submit the Advance Tax / TDS certificate to SMERGERS so we can process and provide a corresponding reimbursement.

Know someone who can benefit from this? Share on