Ecommerce Website Investment Opportunity in Mumbai, India
|Run Rate Sales||USD 50 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Local Time||5:01 AM Mumbai|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business running one e-Commerce platform and yet to start operations for another portal.
- Indian e-commerce platform which sells weighing scales and water purifiers with 10 active vendors currently and 100 products listed.
- Started commercial operations in September 2019. Sales are affected due to the pandemic.
- Have already on-boarded 10 vendors and intend to onboard more vendors after the pandemic.
- Revenue model: 10 % commission on the sale of each product.
- Currently operating in Mumbai only. Intend to expand to Delhi and other metro cities after the pandemic.
- Partnered with Shiprocket for logistic services.
- On average we sell 60 machines/month. Price of the machines ranges from INR 1,000 to INR 50,000.
- We have a website and an application that is available on Google Play Store.
- We do free and paid social media marketing. Currently promoting using email marketing, paid advertisements, and Facebook marketing.
- Promoter has over 10 years of experience in running businesses. He is also a manufacturer of weighing scales.
- We are launching one more portal which will be providing grocery items to residential and commercial areas.
- Customers will be able to place orders with us through our website or through the mobile application.
- The delivery will be made within 30 minutes after the order is placed.
- Customers can choose their vendors based on their location. Intend to have a vendor at a radius of every 200 meters.
- Will first start commercial operations in Mumbai and later expand to other metro cities.
- Each area is expected to have 12 vendors. We have not tied up with any vendors yet.
- Revenue model: Subscription fee of INR 100/month from the vendors.
- 90% of the development work is done and we are expected to launch our website next month.
- The grocery portal is yet to commence operations. Delays have occurred due to the ongoing pandemic.
- We intend to hire 10-15 delivery executives to carry out delivery services for the grocery segment.
All brands of weighing scale in India on one platform. The grocery portal will have perishables, dairy products, household items, vegetables, and fruits.
The business does not own any assets.